Natural Emu Oil Ultra Moisturising Pet Shampoo
Available sizes: 500ml
Ultra Moisturizing Pet Shampoo with a pH 7
Y Not Natural’s Pet Shampoo has no artificial fragrances or colors added
How could we forget our pets? After all, they are part of the family; so we formulated a very special ultra moisturizing healthy pet shampoo that your pets will love.
Of course, our formula is based on our Australian Emu Oil and essential oils, which are formulated in a hypoallergenic and detergent free shampoo base. The special vitamins and properties of Australian Emu Oil is what moisturizes the skin and helps to reduce inflammation from flea bites, allergies, grass fungus and non-specific dry, flaky skin problems.
Your pet will have healthy, clean conditioned hair for which they will thank you. This shampoo is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Our Ultra Moisturizing Pet Shampoo is a safe, healthy, people tested shampoo, which is designed for the environment and conscious families.
HOW TO USE
THE STEP-BY-STEP WASHING PROCESS
- Brush your pet to remove any tangles or debris from the coat.
- Get your pet wet, avoiding the head.
- Depending on your pet size, apply a 20c piece amount of shampoo, lathering up all over.
- Massage your pet to distribute the shampoo.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile use a face washer or sponge to wipe down the face (no need for shampoo).
- Rinse, making sure all the residue has disappeared.
- Stand back and allow your pet to shake.
- Towel dry.
- Use a hairdryer on a low heat with a brush or take your pet for a walk in the sun to dry.
Purified Water (INCI Name: Aqua), Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Vegetable Glycerin (INCI Name: Glycerin), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Complerlan CDES (INCI Name: Cocamide DEA), Emu Oil, Optiphen (INCI Name: Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol), Polymer LR 30M (INCI Name: Polyquaternium -10), Tea Tree essential oil (INCI Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia), Polyox WSR 205 (INCI Name: PEG-14M), Solulan L-575 (INCI Name: PEG-75 Lanolin), Disodium Edetate (INCI Name: Disodium EDTA), Citric Acid, Sandalwood essential oil (INCI Name: Santalum spicatum).