NEW Moisturising Lip Balm with Vitamin E, EXTREME SPF50+, Broad Spectum, 15g (2.03Fl oz)
- Vitamin composition
- Vitamins A, D, E, F & K2
- Paraben free
- Free of Harmful Chemicals
- Rich in Omega 3.6 & 9 essential fatty acids
- Moisturising / Hydrating
- A good lip balm can make all the difference when you’re dealing with the effects of cancer treatment, and should form part of your chemo care package.
- Lessen the pain and scarring of burns and sunburns
- Not tested on animals
- PETA Cruelty-Free
- Product of Australia
- “We combine the best of nature with the best of science”
Available sizes: 15g
Omega 3 6 9 Lip Balm for Moisture and Repairing Lines
Rich in vitamins K, A, B, C, D & E, amino acids, and minerals
Formulated of beneficial ingredients, a rich and luxurious moisturising lip balm to protect & repair the lips. Instantly soothes & nourishes the lips to provide a natural barrier around the lips preventing lines and wrinkles. Fragrance free.
- Hydrates, smooths, conforts lips
- Vitamins C and E
- Shea Butter and other naturally derived moisturisers
- Extreme SPF50+
- Broad Spectum
- 4 Hrs water resistant
How to Use
Apply to clean, dry lips at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as and when needed. Suitable for use on adults and children over 12 years of age.
A slight gloss finish may be noticeable on application due to the highly protective nature of this product.
Active ingredients: Homosalate 100mg/g, Octyl salicylate 50mg/g, Octocrylene 50mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g, 4-methyl benzylidene camphor 40mg/g.
Other ingredients: Caprilic capric triglyceride, Emu oil, Theobroma oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Vanilla flavour, Tocopherol acetate.